Including Emmanuel Music in your estate plans is an easy way to make a meaningful contribution to Emmanuel Music. A bequest is an extraordinary demonstration of generosity and dedication that costs you nothing in your lifetime.
Will bequests are among the easiest ways to make significant future gifts. Your bequest language can specify how your gift will be used by Emmanuel Music upon receipt.
How It Works
- Notify Emmanuel Music of your intent
- Include a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust
- Upon your death, Emmanuel Music receives the bequest you specified
How You Benefit
- You may alter your bequest or trust designation at any time
- Your bequest or trust designation is entirely free from federal estate taxes, whereas if it were left to an individual, a significant amount might go to federal estate taxes
- Giving by bequest costs nothing now
- You receive immediate benefits such as invitations to private receptions and recognition in Program Books
Types of Bequests
- Cash Bequest
- Emmanuel Music receives a specific dollar amount from your estate
- Residuary Bequest
- Emmanuel Music receives all or a percentage of the remainder of your estate after the payment of any specific bequests and expenses
- Retirement Plan
- Emmanuel Music is designated as a beneficiary of the remainder of your IRA or qualified pension
- Life Insurance
- Emmanuel Music is designated as a beneficiary or owner of your life insurance policy
For Bequest language and for more information, please contact the Development Office at 617.536.3356 or firstname.lastname@example.org.